As a preventative measure, Community Medical Group is limiting patient visitations at our medical centers to keep the risk of infection low, and to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Do not visit our medical centers if you have, or have been exposed to anyone who has a fever over 100.4 F, cough or shortness of breath, body aches and/or headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Until further notice Community Medical Group will not be:
- Accepting walk-ins.
- If you wish to enter any of our medical centers you will be screened for flu-like symptoms, which include respiratory symptoms, but may also include body aches, runny nose, and all other flu symptoms. Patients who exhibit flu-like symptoms will be asked not to enter our centers, even if you have a scheduled appointment. You will be provided with recommendations for your situation.
- Medical center patient visitors are limited to 1 healthy individual over the age of 18, this includes any patient who requires a companion due to a disability.
- Parents, please do not bring your children to appointments that are not theirs.
Changes to our process
- You will be notified telephonically of your next scheduled appointment as indicated by your primary care provider.
- Following your medical appointment with your primary care provider, you will receive a call notifying you that your referral has been sent to the specialist.
- Medical records requests will be handled telephonically.
- All laboratory services will be referred to a participating laboratory provider.
As a reminder, we will only be open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Click here for our list of our currently opened Community Medical Group locations: https://www.communitymedicalgroup.com/openlocations
Thank you for your understanding and help in protecting our most vulnerable patients.
Your health and well-being are our priority.
Stay informed with important information regarding the Coronavirus
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
If you have any questions or you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 786-377-7777.
To find the medical center nearest you, please enter your ZIP code here: