As a preventative measure, Community Medical Group is limiting patient visitations at our medical centers to keep the risk of infection low, and to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Do not visit our medical centers if you have, or have been exposed to anyone who has a fever over 100.4 F, cough or shortness of breath, body aches and/or headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Until further notice Community Medical Group will not be:
- Accepting walk-ins.
- If you wish to enter any of our medical centers you will be screened for flu-like symptoms, which include respiratory symptoms, but may also include body aches, runny nose, and all other flu symptoms. Patients who exhibit flu-like symptoms will be asked not to enter our centers, even if you have a scheduled appointment. You will be provided with recommendations for your situation.
- Medical center patient visitors are limited to 1 healthy individual over the age of 18, this includes any patient who requires a companion due to a disability.
- Parents, please do not bring your children to appointments that are not theirs.
Changes to our process
- You will be notified telephonically of your next scheduled appointment as indicated by your primary care provider.
- Following your medical appointment with your primary care provider, you will receive a call notifying you that your referral has been sent to the specialist.
- Medical records requests will be handled telephonically.
- All laboratory services will be referred to a participating laboratory provider.
As a reminder, we will only be open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Click here for our list of our currently opened Community Medical Group locations: https://www.communitymedicalgroup.com/openlocations
Thank you for your understanding and help in protecting our most vulnerable patients.
Your health and well-being are our priority.
Stay informed with important information regarding the Coronavirus
If you have any questions or you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 786-377-7777.
To find the medical center nearest you, please enter your ZIP code here: